Former WSU QB Ryan Leaf will write not one, but three books about himself.
“That Was The Week That Was (TW3)” is published every Monday as part of Sportspress Northwests package of home-page features collectively titled, The Rotation. In “That Was The Week That Was,” we take a day-by-day look, replete with up, down and sideways arrows, at the week just ended, adding our reviews to what went right, what went wrong, and what just sort of idled in place.
The Rotations weekly schedule:
- Monday: That Was The Week That Was (TW3) A snarky, day-by-day review of the week just ended.
- Tuesday: Wayback Machine Sports historian David Eskenazis deep dive into local sports history, replete with photo eye candy.
- Wednesday: Nobody Asks But Us We ask, and answer, fun and quirky questions nobody else is asking.
- Thursday: Water Cooler Cool Art Thiel takes on the weekend for the benefit of the more casual fan.
- Friday: Top 5 List The alpha and omega of Northwest sports, at least as far as were concerned.
Find out who soared and sucked in today’s TW3.